Saturday, March 26, 2011

USS TRUXTUN CGN-35 did you serve on this ship?

Did you serve in the USN on the USS Truxtun CGN-35 the late 70's to the early 80's ? my husband did and he has ALS, this disease is also called Lou Gehrig's, drop us a line & thank you for your service. N.B: http://www.truxtunassn.org/Events.html we hope to go to this !


Sailor's Creed

I am a United States sailor.

I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States of America and I will obey the orders of the officers appointed over me.

I represent the fighting spirit of the Navy and those who have gone before me to defend freedom and democracy around the world.

I proudly serve my country's Navy combat team with honor, courage, and committment.

I am committed to excellence and the fair treatment of all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog